Monday, May 21, 2018

Starbucks CEO: The Cherry Executive Officer




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


As non donors have outnumbered donors, I am sitting her waiting for a reply from Starbucks to be an employee of that corporation, based upon a story I read about Starbucks has customers who are not customers.

No purchase required to sit in Starbucks cafes
or use the bathroom after two black men were
arrested for sitting without buying anything


Daily Mail [UK] and Associated Press, by Hannah Moore    Original Article
Posted By: NorthernDog- 5/20/2018 9:21:45 PM     Post Reply
Starbucks will allow people to sit in its cafes and use its bathrooms - even if they don´t buy anything. The new policy, announced on Saturday, comes five weeks after two black men were arrested at a Philadelphia store after one asked to use the bathroom before he had made a purchase. Donte Robinson and his friend Rashon Nelson, both 23, had been waiting for a potential business partner to discuss real estate development when one of the men asked to use the bathroom and was knocked back. Minutes after the pair had sat down at the coffee shop, the

Here was my proposition which I gave Starbucks, in they have customers who are not customers, I can be a paid employee of Starbucks and not work there. I thought a six figure salary would be what I would want, and I am waiting to hear back from them as minorities are getting called customers, so why can I not be a minority employee and not work there.

This would solve a number of problems really and  I believe this is a real trend setter, as Obama never worked and got prizes and paychecks to be President when he was a Birther, so all liberal companies should employ people who don't work there.

Robinson and Nelson eh. Seems them black Norwegians always finding a way to inspire all of us. I think that Starbucks should offer free coffee and snacks to customers until they decide to buy something, not just piss in the pot.


Nuff said


agtG








agtG