Thursday, July 27, 2017

Little Bobbers in the Sea






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I did a search for poems on bobbers, fishing bobbers.  There are actually poems, bad poems, but poems  about fishing and bobbers.

Apparently there are even songs about bobbers. I don't have resources to waste on listening to bobber songs though.

The Bobbers Song: I Fish Walleye | Broadjam.com

Lyrics. I Fish Walleye I eat them when I can catch them Fry them golden on both sides I know that dinner be cooking When I see them shining eyes Cause I fish Walleye

I do though have my own bobber song.

I'm a little bobber in the sea
In the sea
In the sea
In the sea
Just a floating everywhere that I may be
I'm a bobber, in, the, sea

See a good bobber song and poem needs to be simple, like all songs and poems used to be.

Like this one:

We'll there you go, there you go
When your number's up you know you gotta go
Drink your rum, have your fun
Drink your rum, and have your fun the same day.


Pretty simple as you get about drinking rum and having fun, like my bobber floating in the sea. No sense in figuring out the bobber's emotions and how it feels, as a bobber just sort of says, "I just float" and have fulfilled my purpose. Bobber doesn't float and it is just something else in Davey Jone's Locker.





I once saw this kid film, about a kid who threw a bottle in the Mississippi River, as it journeyed down the Gulf. People used to throw bottles in the oceans with notes in them, and a few got found, but most were lost. Maybe they are still out there bobbing around just waiting for their message to be delivered.





I heard two old folks today talking about fishing. Guess the perch were nice. One reminded me of a mush mouth and the other punkin puss. No reports on bobbers or corks though. Guess one is named for action and the other for name, otherwise it would be called plastics.

Not that I inquire on things, but I wonder why old man Rothschild says 2018 is the year for one currency. Wonder what the cartel will engage in to remove American finance and the the American Dollar in 2017 AD in the year of our Lord.

Did you see that great whites have been running off areas they are not prone too, and are becoming Twitter celebrities. Amazing stuff in those notes in the bottle.

Great White Shark Cruising East Coast Becomes Twitter Star

@MaryLeeShark is the fake Twitter handle for a very real, nearly 3,500-pound great white whose movements can be tracked online and in real time.


Let's sing instead as this is about how much I miss being a child, with a pencil cork or plastic with a Swedish pimple and a minnow on the line, jigging to see what would bite, as the bite always came.

I'm a little bobber in the sea
In the sea
In the sea
In the sea
Just a floating everywhere that I may be
I'm a bobber, in, the, sea


 



agtG