Friday, November 30, 2012

The Poor



My children, Here am I rich in Spirit and poor in this world and a dichotomy as most of you are in being good and honestly seems to not pay.

I will give to you though a secret which you do not know by my example and it is True. You are starring in a court case at this moment with the Judge, Angels, Scribes and the Heavenly Host. You do not know this, but there is great evidence gathering taking place and it is you who are the condemnation of the wicked in all those who do not assist you.

I do not much care for this role. It is not easy being humiliated by the powerful and it is the worst in having TL having to deal with things, even if they are not failures, but instead God's workings in gathering evidence to send people to their eternal death.
There are no failure for me, there is but evidence against the powerful in which they will be condemned by Christ for their own actions. It is the Romans and Jews against Christ in knowing what they do.
The poor have the greatest of  roles in always being on God's Mind. Lazarus was held in Abraham's bosom after a world passed him by as not worthy of anyone parting with their rich cash stores. No one buys their way into Heaven, but keeping a fortune while others are in need certainly purchases a reserved place in hell.

The Holy Ghost provided me Psalm 139 to explain all of this again as I was in distress. I have mentioned that a certain Governor and his caste have mistreated me perversely. It became to a depth of not caring if I starved on Thanksgiving or not. Think of that measure for a moment in America in Scrooge making certain his feasts are full and the poor can be disdainfully looked upon, because they are not part of a band of Pharisees who have deemed themselves above God's Chosen in the poor.
The fallacy in life is that God does not Love the rich more by making them rich. Having power and position have nothing to do with most people who are wealthy in being Loved by God. All it is is more opportunity for them to fail as more is expected of them and more accounted for of them.
The rich can donate all they want to government taxes and their charities, but when one person comes across their door and is in need and they deliberately cast them out, that is the sin which condemns to hell.

It is troubling to be in a situation as the Prophet in being made a slave by wages in exposing the rich to their condemnation. Exposing those who are wealthy to the price of their soul really in the price they laid upon me as Judas and the Jews did Christ.
It is glorification of God though to have record of the poor who donate 5 dollars in what they should not donate or have, because their reward is great in Heaven while the rich's reward is great in hell.
I do not care for the rich and am not troubled by their going to hell. I trouble only how this effects the Tiger Lily as that is something of growth I would shield them from.

So now the poor know their purpose in being many and scattered. The poverty is a witness and it is evidence. This Governor of course thinks they are the Samaritan upon the road, but they are the ilk of Judas. I know that God will wipe them out as God has wiped out all before in His chosen measure and time. Until then, their sins are bound to them, and those sins are the ones like all the rich who have opportunity to do more than cast pennies at the fountain when a full measure of their stores are in order to solve problems.
No one is expected to save the world, but they are expected to do more than a rich man like Dinesh D'Souza in giving 1000 dollars to George Obama when D'Souza could have solved that man's dilemma with a 250.000 dollars to give that man dignity and life.

Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.


Be of good comfort my children. God does know and the Judge Christ is Magistrate of all of our cases before Him.

 To know a need for good and to do nothing is the greater sin.

Lame Cherry


agtG 246Y