Thursday, November 29, 2012

Obamageddon




It is time to predict the future my children............

All Prophets do it really so ask yourself about things broken exclusively here in this blog and nowhere else in what Barry Chinoid is going to be up to in the next 4 years in foreign policy?

You know the answers already as B. Hussein informed you a year ago.

Obama wants legacy. Want to outdo Ronald Reagan in nuke arms stuff. You know Obama told the Russians he was going to be more flexible?

Why?

Same reason Obama traded away Slavic lands to Putin to get Putin to not do anything when Obama blew the hell out of Muslims.

Obama is going to start disarming America wholesale in nuclear and conventional weapons, keeping the US Star Wars system as the defense mechanism

Where was I?

Oh yeah, so Obama is going to disarm the US like he gave the Slavs over to Putin to pacify Russia.

Why?

As stated, Obama has this thing about Perisan and Jews with nuclear arms. Obama helped Iran build up it's nuke supply, so he could disarm the Jews of their nukes in a quid pro quo of Obama Kwanza.

Now follow this as it is simple if one speaks a form of English as related to Hebrew.

So Obama gives Putin American nuclear and conventional security. This then allows Obama to blow up the Middle East..........he gives Muslim oil to China to make them radioactive happy.

Where was I?

Yeah, Obama then becomes the REAGAN MAHDI MESSIAH........I diagnosed to you this Obama is a sociopath and he is really screws loose, but in a mindful way, as Obama wants to not only be Regan, Jesus and pop out of the well Armageddon mahdi, but he wants to combine it all like Iranian communist hybrid Islamocommunism.

So Obama has this Pax Rex Obama, Obama King of Peace thing with mano war going on in that ab ordo choa thing in order out of the chaos from his religion, and he has this plan to be completed in the next four years to bring the Middle East to the cusp of a massive nuclear exchange, after making it a minor nuclear exchange to scare people into seeing how peaceful Obama murdering bushels of people is compared to like Damascus being wiped out.

The Bible talks of Damascus a pile of ruin, and it makes one wonder in these Obama times to the end times if Assad has really pissed Obama off in that is what triggers the Syrians being vaporized in they ruined Obama's close up for his legacy.

So............yeah I said that, but like so, here we got Obama's game plan in the LEDGER in what is going to take place............let Netanyahu tidy things up in blasting Hamas leaders and let things stoke up some more and then salt it with the Obama pepper so it gets really Obama'd up.................figure this on the Obama plan for summer 2014 for the election theft in installing massive democrat control and then Obama will have the whole shebang rolling along and probably get hisself a whole breast full of Nobel Peace Medals.
I know the Bible says different. but Obama got this ledger thing and his legacy thing going on, so you know the Middle East is going to get hot, because Obama wants it to be that way.

Just think of this all as OBAMAGEDDON, where Obama desires to replace Armageddon, after all he is bigger than God, Jesus, Reagan and the mahdi, and it all is in details of the world according to Barry Chinoid.

Obama is going to disarm America to appease the Russians, so they do not clobber him in the Middle East. Obama is going to turn over nuclear oil to the Chicoms so they stay home and do not clobber him. In exchange, Obama is going to blow up more piles of people in the Mideast and blame Jews or whatever he lusts to blame in this next round of Obama magnificence.

If you wanted a bunch of filler, I do not have time.......am contemplating about not like being a slave and all a it bothers me that mostly poor people donate here, and for some reason no one else cares about America, meaning the rich.....which leads popular girls to a reality of weighing things in what God intends as being without TL is not an option and if I must join the St. Paul work force for sustenance, then that is what I have been forced into.
I know no one else is capable of this output. I have sacrificed years of this life literally while the children played. Just in composition it requires around 2 hours per post, and additional time in checking with God, plus my two unpaid jobs I deal with. Time with God, TL, my Mom and then there is a thing called sleep when I'm not battling some cursed governor of some state over a job I was robbed of due to the clique there.......not enough time in the day.

I did inquire that God wills me to do this blog, but there is a point in there is only one of me. I will discuss this with God as is bothering me greatly in poor people donating still after I explained they should not. Poor people have excellent hearts. Rich people the Bible has proven to me now are worthless. They hang onto that money and expect the poor to pay their way and fiddle as Obama burns down the world.
I will contemplate this on flannel loden green sheets as am exhausted.

God bless the Good of you. I will let you know which end is up when whatever happens.


agtG 283Y