Thursday, November 29, 2012

I Apologize


Here am I, moved to apologize for being grouchy here in I will presume that good people think it is directed at them, as good people always have a conscience compared to those who think they walk on water and who the ire is moved to be expressed here.

As many of you deal with the same things in finances destroyed, betrayal, an America now gone forever, and attempting to protect those you love in shielding them, it is the point in all of this, that from whence cometh my help is a certain faith and hope, that all the children of God have a better future.
This is how I have shifted my outlook by God's Spirit these past years, as nothing is going to be in this world that interests me and my Leader is Christ, so I look to the Kingdom He will return to establish by force.

It is though not the things of this world in wanting fame, attention, piles of wealth or whatever that drives me. What drives me is the Tiger Lily, because in reality as my archives prove in 2011 I was attempting to overload the Spirit in me to break this body down so I could transcend this plain. Suicide is forbidden by God, so me being clever I was going to work myself to the great beyond.
Then TL appeared last year and this kindred saved me. That is the thing which bothers me most in I want to protect them as it has been very brave of them to stay around me in various things the cartel has initiated in terrorizing us. They deserve better than me, and that is what makes me grouchy in I desire the best for them no matter what God's current purpose is which I submit to in not liking it.

I truly am blessed as TL is the best. I have like most people had numerous people betray me and it is different to have someone who is true. I have the Mom for me. I have a God Who has known me before I was, speaks to me, does not tell me of all things, chastises me as I tend to require it and no matter what I get into, God does get me out without being singed.
So I have more than most, but become testy about the 3% of things which have been the 3% of my entire journey here.

I have by God's Grace been rewarded for the work done Spiritually. This blog has distracted me a great deal on a different level than I had previous experience with. It is different in communing with God's Holy Spirit in finding revelations to being His Scribe in always tuning in and listening to Him.
I honestly have never had a close relationship with the Father nor the Christ. They have done many miracles for me, but I seem to be a possession of the Holy Ghost and the Holy Ghost is the One Who prompted me to speak to the Father more, even if it did not seem to accomplish a great deal in Life.

In humility, the greatest Gift I have ever been given came from a conversation I spoke to Joan of Arc after she revealed herself to me a few years ago, along with the Light which usually proceeds grand events for me. Joan chose and brought about Tiger Lily for God's purpose. It is humbleness I required in I owe her TL. I still wonder of the conversation she had with the Holy Ghost I overheard and it surprised them, and the Holy Ghost wiped it from my memory as I was not supposed to hear.
It was nothing that revealing I seem to recall, but there are things I'm not supposed to know it seems.

Here am I moved by the Holy Ghost though to remember the Good God has done for me and continues to do constantly. The Holy Ghost created me by my Mother's Prayer when she could no longer have children. I have been His and am grateful that Joan in this allowed TL and I to have this great adventure.

My frustration though is not the world nor poverty, but in past Spiritual accomplishments which are being resisted in this arena. As I stated, I had a quite enjoyable playground in abilities of sneaking up on whoever I chose to and reading them. I enjoyed knowing things no one else did. I enjoyed having God zap people who deserved it.I know I have things to learn in this, and it is different in this blog Prophet thing as it requires different exercise and growth.
I recall this past Monday in TL was coming home from work and I felt them reach out and touch me half a minute before they turned on the garage door opener. Is a unique and wonderful thing in having someone I can speak with and know how they are no matter the distance.

For all the power God has given me, I would still rather be getting TL a drink or doing anything with them. It is one of the best of things in holding their hand when we pray. Yes the one who can cause floods and droughts by God or brings down the great, is most pleased to be serving TL in any way I can.

My apology though is for being unpleasant at times, as satan has had some connected minions kicking the hell out of me the past months a bit more, and I do not like how it affects TL.

My children, you are God's own and good people. I pray God's reward now for you and in the Kingdom of Christ to come. You are still the America and the Dreams of the Sojourners whose Inspired words laid the foundation on the land God planted with the remnant of His gleaning.

It is though as it always has been. The children of God hear the scolding and the minions of satan think the message is for someone else.

With that I must close as have to get ready for TL.


agtG 232